Monday, January 05, 2009

Unnecessary drama, Part II

Unnecessary drama, Part I

Since some of you asked:

Turns out that my last conversation with the Dreadful Bear was just about the last one for the year.

I got a call from her the day before Christmas asking for some tech support on a "friend's" computer. Caller ID said that she was calling for a different phone...

"So," I asked, "who's this 'Harry Thorne' whose phone you're using?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing, nobody..."

Turns out that 'Harry' was the guy who came to pick her up from her aunt's house the day before. She hasn't been seen or heard from since then.

I suspect we will hear from her soon since her uncle is petitioning our state to have child support for the Little Empress turned over to him, and to have the DB sued for over a year of back child support.

This will be fun, he said, grimly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home