Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dancing Queen

The release of Mamma Mia! The Movie on DVD is causing me no small amount of tsuris at home, I'm telling you.

The Red Queen is greatly looking forward to seeing it. It looks very girly and all "Traveling Pants"-ish to her, I think.

My problem is ABBA's music turns me into a GIANT FLAMING QUEEN. We're talking "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" here, people.



Not to mention it's got Christine Baranski, singing and dancing. I ADORE CHRISTINE BARANSKI.

It's just not a pretty situation, since the Red Queen, bless her homophobic little heart, has more than enough issues with my diva tendencies and gender identity issues.

I suspect she thinks that teh gaii going to rub off on her, I think. I'm more than a little concerned for her. On the other hand, a boy's gotta do, what a boy's gotta do.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home