Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crushes: Bernadette Peters

This woman:

Bernadette Peters New York Times Sondheim

...is 62 years old and I adore her So. Much.

I could actually go on and on about Ms. Peters and her singular contributions to musical theater, or that she was so awesome that Spielberg designed the role of Rita in Animaniacs just for her to sing on the show. Or the time that I glimpsed her from a distance just shopping in Greenwich Village.

But really, I just think that she is really, seriously cute, and I am so happy to see her newest Broadway appearance be the triumph that it is.

And she is hot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/16/theater/16peters.html
~

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Thinly Veiled said...

I always did think she was beautiful, but day-um, has she held up well!

August 17, 2010 10:37 AM  
Blogger Meander said...

Amazing by anyone's standards, I think.

August 17, 2010 10:51 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Does anyone know if there's a youtube of her performance of 'Making Love Alone' on SNL?

January 10, 2012 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home