Sunday, July 06, 2008

Crushes: Jennifer Tilly

Jennifer Tilly pics Meander Slow Roasted meander61.blogspot.com

I was in a mood to talk about Miss Jennifer today....

From IMDB:

An actress who always attracts audiences' attention, Jennifer Tilly is by turns funny, sexy, compassionate, compelling and often all at once...


Trivia:

In 2005, won the Ladies-Only No Limit Texas Hold 'Em event at the World Series of Poker, becoming the first celebrity to win an open (as opposed to celebrity-only) WSOP tournament and earn a World Series bracelet. She beat out exactly 600 other women to take the championship.

Personal Quotes

"A way you can get really good abs in film is you get your makeup artist to paint shadows--faux washboard. But if you see me in a movie and I have great abs, it means I have a great body double."

"I have to tell you, I'm not like Demi Moore, where the tears trickle prettily down my cheeks. My whole face screws up and it's like, 'Oh please, get a room.' [on why she never chooses roles that involve crying]"

Some of my favorite pics:


Jennifer Tilly pics Meander Slow Roasted meander61.blogspot.com Jennifer Tilly pics Meander Slow Roasted meander61.blogspot.com Jennifer Tilly pics Meander Slow Roasted meander61.blogspot.com
Jennifer Tilly pics Meander Slow Roasted meander61.blogspot.com Jennifer Tilly pics Meander Slow Roasted meander61.blogspot.com Jennifer Tilly pics Meander Slow Roasted meander61.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw an episode of Frasier with her. She was so funny. Actually the funniest I've ever seen her.

Yeah she's a riot.

August 14, 2009 10:27 AM  
Blogger Meander said...

You know what? I did not know that she did a Frasier episode!

I will have to look that up - thanks!

August 14, 2009 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home