Monday, June 23, 2008

Obama and FISA

Okay. I think I'm ready to talk about FISA.

Clearly Obama judged that this was not an issue to get in front of, and so far as I can tell, the FISA fight has had NO impact on low-info voters.

So he's just pissed off us political junkies, and we really should have known, or remembered, really, that he was never anything but a centrist in the first place.

(Note to Meander: Do stop falling in love with candidates. Not. Healthy.)

Now short of nuking the Senate, and THAT is NOT gonna happen, Bush and the telecoms get everything they want. I hope that it's like ashes in their mouths, because I suspect that they've now raised up a Great Beast like MoveOn.org to oppose them forever.

Me personally, I'm going to remember to make my contributions through ActBlue from now on.

Keep calling and go to the petition site...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home