Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Blood Libel

Seeing as the the Dow tanked on Monday, I thought that I would break my "no cable news" rule and check out the discussion when I got home.

I was reminded AGAIN that I have a very good reason for that rule.

Lou Dobbs registered his disgust with the Dems, blamed them for the whole mess (!) and took a good five minute segment to offer up ACORN as an example of far-left malfeasance.

ACORN. Fucking ACORN, the community organizers and homeless organization.

And C&L has more details on Dobbs and the ACORN attack.

This is part of a huge push on the right, on the order of the immigration slander. They want to deny their own responsibility for the country's financial mess and economic failures and blame it on blacks, community organizers, and the average American homeowner and mortgage holders.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leon1234 said...

Great blog man! I'm really enjoying your site... how are you man?

October 03, 2008 12:05 AM  
Blogger Meander said...

I'm doing great, Leon! I'm glad you're enjoying the blog - that really good to hear. Thanks!

October 03, 2008 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home